Patrick Joseph O’Shea

About Us

Back for the first time.

As a non-traditional student, I bring with me life experience that most of my peers have not yet encountered.  Having taken time away from school, I came back to complete my education and brought with me a newfound respect and appreciation for the opportunities in my life.  For the past two years I have been studying at the Henry W. Grady School of Journalism and Mass Communication, where I have studied and been trained in the field of journalism with a focus on sports.  I returned to school to follow my passion of helping people through the medium of storytelling.  I have always been a news and sports junkie and the opportunities presented at Grady have allowed me to grow and gain skills that will help me with whatever I decide to pursue.

I love to laugh and joke.  I thinks its one of my best qualities.  But I am serious when it comes to hard work and achieving my goals.  I’ve overcome a lot to be where I am today and I try to make the most of every opportunity.  I am always striving to better myself, and I make service to others a pillar of my life.

Portfolio of work can be found here.